Fresh Light Ski Trip
Time & Location
About The Event
0 days prior to scheduled departure will not be eligible for
Come along to the Fresh Light Ski Holiday 2020 to Sauze d'Oulx in the Alps, Italy! This year, we will be staying again in the Savoia Debili.
The Savoia Debili has a great location, is set in the middle of Sauze close to a few lively bars and only a short walk from the Clotes chairlift. The bar has a pool table and a table tennis table, as well as a chill-out area to relax and chat about your adventures on the mountain.
The Hotel includes:
• Half Board
• 50m to ski slopes
• 50 to ski lift
• In town center
• Bar (on the first floor) with open plan lounge and TV
• Games room
• Sauna, steam room & hot tub (local charge of approx. €20 per day)
• Twin rooms
• Interconnecting rooms
• All rooms en suite
• All rooms with satellite TV
• Pool table & tennis table
Ski holidays Sauze d'Oulx
Skiing holidays in Sauze d'Oulx offer a huge amount of skiing in a high altitude ski region with a great après ski vibe to top it all off. On top of this the lift pass is one of the best priced lift tickets in the whole of the Alps and there are some great value for money package holiday deals to be had as well. If you are looking for great value from your ski holiday but don't wont to sacrifice on the amount of skiing that you can do or the likelihood of quality snow then look no further than Sauze.
The Ski resort of Sauze d’Oulx
The ski region that Sauze d'Oulx is situated within is called the Milky Way and in total there is roughly 400km of piste that can be skied. It is also a high altitude ski region and Sauze has a resort height of 1509m with skiing all the way up to 2800m. In 2006 many of the events for the Turin Winter Olympics were held here and there was a significant investment in the infrastructure and lift system. This means that the majority of the lifts are modern and high speed so access to the full 400km of piste could not be easier.
Book your ski holiday in Sauze d’Oulx
Sauze d'Olux has a reputation as a party town and this is definitely a reputation that it lives up too. However, as the resort has developed over the years it has maintained its original character and charm and if you are not looking for a week of partying then it is very easy to avoid whilst having a relaxing week and enjoying the beauty of the area. Sauze d'Oulx is also well known for its reasonably priced accommodation, restaurants and pizzerias so if you are trying to keep down the costs then a skiing holiday in Sauze could be ideal for what you are looking for.
Ski lessons and Ski School is available here.
Holiday total: £695.00pp
A Deposit of just £150.00 to reserve your place!
Lift pass plus standard ski hire £250 or Superior is £265
£190 Lift Pass
£75 standard ski and Boots £90 Superior
Ski carriage is £40
Food and drink
The Hotel Savoia Debili serves up half board meals. There's a continental buffet for breakfast and a three-course dinner when you get back to the hotel in the evening after a full day on the slopes.
Departure airports: Gatwick (0755), Manchester or Birmingham
Departure day: Sunday
Arrival airport: Turin
Flight duration: 1 hour 55 minutes to 2 hours 20 minutes
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 minutes (Included)
1. Will families and Children be going? There will not be families with children.
2. Are there any organised events? We may organise an optional "thought for the day" and also there will be evening activities to take part in!
4. Does the holiday have a leader in the group? There holiday will be run by the Fresh Light event team to make sure you have a great time!
5. Is the holiday ATOL Protected? We are booking through a third party and are ATOL protected. (ATOL Number 10794).
6. What is the ski standard you expect people on the holiday to be? There will be a mixture of abilities; Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced. There is a Ski School which you can book onto. The group is large enough to split into groups of different abilities.
7. Does the Ski Pass price cover the whole region? Yes the price covers the whole region.
Important: As Sauze d'Oulx is a traffic free resort, on arrival day customers will need to walk from the coach park with their luggage to their accommodation (max. 15mins away). Alternatively, we offer a free luggage drop service where we will deliver the luggage to the accommodation up to around 2 hours after your arrival.Flights from; Gatwick, Manchester or Birmingham to Turin. Transfers to Hotel are included.
· Cancellation 91+ days prior to scheduled departure date will result in refund
of payments made minus the £150 non-refundable deposit.
· Cancellation 90-61 days prior to scheduled departure will result in refund of
payments made minus the £150 non-refundable any applicable fees charged, such as cost of hotel cancellation, etc.
· Cancellation after 6
Please see travel insurance options for emergency cancellations.
Join our Facebook Event Page!
- Fresh Light - Ski 1 person£0£00£0